Author Topic: Some Tentative Spring Track Dates...  (Read 1195 times)

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
Re: Some Tentative Spring Track Dates...
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 10:50:41 AM »
As of now the weather doesn't look good for 3/26.
Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

Don Da Loop

• Cruiser
  • Aprilia RsV4 2013. Life is Good living in the LOOP
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 01:10:54 PM »
60% chance of rain  I'm signed up for 3/26 and the art class. I'm thinking of paying for 3/27 also to get the feel of the track and new ride   ;D

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 08:37:47 PM »
I'm still tentative for next weekend.  I feel pretty good but I'm traveling for work at the end of the week, and I should be back for the weekend but I don't want to push it.   Sunday is also my dad's birthday and I think there's some event going on for that, so I have a better shot at Monday the 27th right now.  If I don't get there for next weekend, I will definitely sign up for at least one of the April 8/9 weekend dates.   Also going to sign up for the April 17th date (Monday) with EvolveGT.  I know a few guys who are going to that one - it's a good group.   
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Capo

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 12:08:04 PM »
I'm in LA and then Italy through Mid April, so will start the process a bit later. Do want to get the Daytona to Markbilt at some point, so let's discuss that process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Triumphs
Hondas
A Norton & A Ducati
And an old Moto Morini

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 08:33:35 PM »
I'm in LA and then Italy through Mid April, so will start the process a bit later. Do want to get the Daytona to Markbilt at some point, so let's discuss that process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be heading down to Millville a number of times in April and maybe even next weekend.  Once I get mine down there my trailer will be free, so I can take yours next trip and drop it off with Mark.  I've never been to a track day at Thunderbolt where Mark wasn't there, so it should be a piece of cake to drop off. 
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Don Da Loop

• Cruiser
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 06:59:50 AM »
Weather starting to come around for Sunday 3/26 !! Cloudy and cool  8) TPM

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:27 AM »
I am going to have to skip this Sunday's track day. Too cold.
Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 08:19:41 AM »
I'm out too - the forecast is still not good enough to blow off my family obligations. 

Don, be careful out there.  Without the Sun to warm the track on a cool day grip will be low.  I'm sure they will beat that into your heads over the PA though.

I'm going to sign up for the 8th or 9th with TPM.  Which day is everyone's preference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
-Valentino Rossi

Don Da Loop

• Cruiser
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 09:02:12 AM »
I'm going for it! ART class then slow first day/ suspension tune and some time on the new ride. John how do you reserve garage space for the day?

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 09:44:08 AM »
You should be able to add a garage when you sign up for the day.  If you didn't then just email Barb, she will hook you up.   What's your preference for the April track days in two weeks, Saturday or Sunday?  Saturday's better for me, but I'm flexible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

-Valentino Rossi

Don Da Loop

• Cruiser
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 01:00:28 PM »
I'm in for them both weather permitting 

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 08:47:33 PM »
I have to work that weekend so I won't be able to make it.
Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
Ok - I'm signed up for Saturday, April 8th.  Garage #120 (1st one next to the timing tower).  I will consider a last minute registration for the Sunday as well - if the weather looks great and I can swing it.

Terry - consider Saturday 4/22 @ lightning if you are not working.  I'd like to hit up that one, plus 4/24 or 4/25 on Thunderbolt.  This year they are offering EFP Gold insurance for $19 per track day.  It gets you 85% credit for cancelling anytime before check in - takes most of the worry out of registering ahead of time and getting bad weather.  With the reduced rates of being a Full Throttle member and registering at least two weeks in advance the $19 is a good deal.
-Valentino Rossi

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 07:22:47 AM »
Ok - I'm signed up for Saturday, April 8th.  Garage #120 (1st one next to the timing tower).  I will consider a last minute registration for the Sunday as well - if the weather looks great and I can swing it.

Terry - consider Saturday 4/22 @ lightning if you are not working.  I'd like to hit up that one, plus 4/24 or 4/25 on Thunderbolt.  This year they are offering EFP Gold insurance for $19 per track day.  It gets you 85% credit for cancelling anytime before check in - takes most of the worry out of registering ahead of time and getting bad weather.  With the reduced rates of being a Full Throttle member and registering at least two weeks in advance the $19 is a good deal.
Okay great. I will check my office schedule and book some days
Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

Ranger John

• Peg Scraper
  • Ranger John
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 07:32:40 PM »
Anyone up for some tenative ride time on Saturday, weather permitting?
2015 Yamaha FZ6R
1980 Yamaha MX 100