Author Topic: Short Notice Track Day! Saturday, April 22 @ NJMP Lightning!  (Read 104 times)

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Short Notice Track Day! Saturday, April 22 @ NJMP Lightning!
« on: April 19, 2017, 09:33:28 PM »
Terry Two Cakes, Don DaLoop and myself will be hitting up NJMP Lightning on Saturday, April 22nd!  We don't have a garage lined up, but it's not going to be crazy hot so we should be able to just lounge out by our trucks and run some extension cords for power.  This is an A.C.E. day - Originally it was supposed to be a TPM day, but apparently there was some kind of mix up with NJMP scheduling and A.C.E. actually had the day booked.    I've never ridden Lightning before, so really looking forward to it!  Ride report to follow...
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Re: Short Notice Track Day! Saturday, April 22 @ NJMP Lightning!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:59:28 AM »
Well - there will be no ride report for this track day as there wasn't any riding.  Essentially rained out.  Don opted to stay home completely, but Terry and I made the trip down to NJMP in hopes that the weather would clear up.  That didn't happen but at least we got to drop Terry's bike off with Markbuilt and full credits are the works for the day.  We're looking at a reschedule for Friday, April 28th @ Thunderbolt.  More to come on that date!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi