Author Topic: Hi from Pennington,NJ  (Read 361 times)

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
Hi from Pennington,NJ
« on: July 01, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »
My name is Rocco and I ride a 2009 Kawasaki Z1000. Looking forward to enjoy some good rides with all of you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

2009 Kawasaki Z1000

Ranger John

• Peg Scraper
  • Ranger John
Re: Hi from Pennington,NJ
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 05:34:53 PM »
Welcome
2015 Yamaha FZ6R
1980 Yamaha MX 100

Jamhar24

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 05:59:26 PM »
Nice to see you on the forum Rocco. I'm Jim Yolanda's friend from Hamilton. Hopefully we will see you soon! Im also a Kawasaki rider, 17 Z900 and a 09 Versys.
LetsGoRIDDEN!!!!
2009 Kawasaki KLE 650 Versys
2017 Kawasaki ZR900

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 06:18:20 PM »
Nice to see you on the forum Rocco. I'm Jim Yolanda's friend from Hamilton. Hopefully we will see you soon! Im also a Kawasaki rider, 17 Z900 and a 09 Versys.
Hi Jim, thank you. Nice to meet you too. Thanks to Yolanda I found this website and forum. It is very nice. I hope I can ride my Z1000 very soon with you and all njrats riders.
2009 Kawasaki Z1000

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 08:43:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:29:20 AM »
Welcome aboard Rocco!  Hope to see you out on a ride soon!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Don Da Loop

• Cruiser
  • Aprilia RsV4 2013. Life is Good living in the LOOP
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 09:28:23 PM »
Welcome Rocco :) :

skis_tenfidy

• Peg Scraper
  • Time waits for no one and it won't wait for me!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »
Welcome Mr. Rocco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveDep6

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 08:36:21 PM »
Welcome Mr. Rocco!

Hey Rocco, I'm new here too. We're close by. I'm anxious to jump into a ride too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 08:27:32 AM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome, really appreciate it 😊
Well, I just turned 39 (getting old too fast 😂) and I am not new to the motorcycle forums.  I'm already a member of a few motorcycle forums like "Ryders on the storm, Central Jersey Sportbike riders and Mercer County Motorcycle Riders". Unfortunately to me, the last 3 years and an half, I never had the chance to participate in some ride due to the fact I have a full time job and I am a proud father of 2 wonderful girls( 3 years old and 6 months old). Saying so, I will try my BEST to be present on some of your rides. I explored the forums and I discovered a lot of interesting things, above all your COOL motorcycles!!!😁
By the way, almost forgotten, I love, love motorcycles, due to the fact I was born and raised in the most beautiful motorcycle country in the entire world (ITALY) 😁😁😁, (just kidding😉, riding bikes is always a pleasure everywhere) and since I moved to this country I kept the passion always with me. I never miss a MotoGP or SBK race and VR46,of course, he's my favorite rider 😉. So, hoping to meet you all soon. Happy Fourth of July to all of you and your family!!! 󾓦
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:55:14 PM by roccoaloe78 »
2009 Kawasaki Z1000

Capo

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »
Rocco, you've got a good number of paisani here! Looking forward to you joining us on one of our spirited, safe rides and general bullshitting sessions at Woody's. Stay tuned!

Triumphs
Hondas
A Norton & A Ducati
And an old Moto Morini

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 12:53:05 PM »
Rocco, you've got a good number of paisani here! Looking forward to you joining us on one of our spirited, safe rides and general bullshitting sessions at Woody's. Stay tuned!

GRAZIE Capo
2009 Kawasaki Z1000

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 06:28:20 PM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome, really appreciate it 😊
Well, I just turned 39 (getting old too fast 😂) and I am not new to the motorcycle forums. 

At 39 you're definitely below the mean age of our core members so you've got a long way to go yet!  Don't let that fool you though, Terry Two Cakes, Don DaLoop and I have 10+ years on you but we've been rocking and rolling at the track lately!  I'm a member of the Central Jersey group as well - they are a great group, but much larger and younger so some of their rides can get a little squidley. We tend to ride a bit safer (in my opinion anyway), but still keep the pace a bit spirited when we want to.

I'm also a huge fan of Valle and I usually post updates over on our MotoGP board, but I've been shirking my responsibility over there lately due to being so busy.  Anyway, the Assen TT was brilliant and the German GP this past weekend was super exciting too - just wish #46 made it to the podium at least...
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 09:58:32 PM »
John San, I hear you and I understood but for me it seems yesterday when I just arrived in NJ and now when I look back it's already been ten years. Anyway, nether in Italy nor in the States I rode my motorcycles over speed limits and SAFETY is my most important rule. I really like twisty roads, good food, scenery panoramas and good people.
MotoGP.....well, this year the championship is very tough. The first 5 riders are divided by 26 points each. The championship itself is getting very exciting even though I thing Michelin is making  many mistakes since its return in MotoGP races. To much differences of performance in every GP. With Bridgestone the performances were always even with all the official or private Team's. By the way, Valentino Rossi is still the best rider in activity but if Dovizioso, Lorenzo and Petrucci will win with The DUCATI I won't be disappointed at all 😁.
In SBK Rea is the strongest rider and the Zx10R is the top motorcycle right now. Let's hope in the new 2018 Ducati (V4? 😱) and let's see if they will win the championship once again breaking the Kawasaki's hegemony.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:03:33 PM by roccoaloe78 »
2009 Kawasaki Z1000

Jamhar24

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 06:54:23 AM »
This MotoGP talk needs to be on the correct forum. John or M.B.! On the other subject for the core group we have the same goal. Ride safe have a spirited ride on nice roads and good company with great food stops.
LetsGoRIDDEN!!!!
2009 Kawasaki KLE 650 Versys
2017 Kawasaki ZR900