Linked Events

• Cross Country Cycle - NJMP Track Weekend: July 29, 2017 - July 30, 2017

Author Topic: Cross Country Cycle - NJMP Track Weekend  (Read 193 times)

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Cross Country Cycle - NJMP Track Weekend
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »
Cross Country just posted on their Facebook page that they are hosting a track weekend at Thunderbolt with N2 on July 29 & 30.  I checked the N2 and EvolveGT website and they show that they are at Lightning, so not sure what the deal is.  If it's Tbolt, I'm in for both days - if it is Lightning I might only go for one.  Will text Chis tomorrow to find out for sure, I don't want to bother him on the holiday.  Stay tuned...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:33:26 PM by John San »
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Re: Cross Country Cycle - NJMP Track Weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 08:36:42 AM »
Looks like this event is at Lightning for both days.  I much prefer Thunderbolt so I'll probably just do one of the days this weekend. I can do either but would prefer Saturday.  Let me know who's interested and what you think...
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 03:35:51 PM »
I am in for Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather. I would rather be on Tbolt as well. Best to learn one track well before moving to a second.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

ECR

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 09:01:59 PM »
I could probably join you guys if your doing sunday

Lightning to me is a fun track its super high speed and actually has elevation changes unlike tbolt

What does cross country do as far as hosting the event??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »
I  can only make it on Saturday. I  have family commitment on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »
Same here - Only Saturday works for me that weekend.

Cross Country hosts the best track days of any dealer as far as the ones I've been to.  Last year they catered lunch for everyone, they had BMW techs on hand from Germany and they were tweaking the electronics for anyone with an s1000rr, plus they helped everyone with suspension settings.  Cross Country also brought in Nate Kern who did some classroom instruction as well as one on one and group talks.  He also got out on track and rode with all the groups - it was a real blast to have him come wheeling by you out of a corner etc...
-Valentino Rossi