Linked Events

• Tbolt Track Day - Sunday, 8/27: August 27, 2017

Author Topic: Tbolt Track Day - Sunday, 8/27  (Read 85 times)

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Tbolt Track Day - Sunday, 8/27
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:28:01 PM »
Don and I are signed up for a track day at Thunderbolt on Sunday, 8/27.  It's hosted by N2/EvolveGT.  Looks like we will be splitting a large event garage with some of the guys from TSS (Tri State Superbikes).

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you a discount code.   Don't want to post it on a public forum. 
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
Re: Tbolt Track Day - Sunday, 8/27
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 06:44:23 PM »
We're in event garages 10 & 11 with the Tri-State Superbike guys.  That's in the big main garage where we tech in.  There should be plenty of room there for us - I've got Don Da Loop, ECR and myself on the list and I think Mike is bringing 2 other guys so there should be plenty of room.  Had my knee looked at this morning and it's probably a Level2 sprain/trauma to the MCL.  He gave me a knee brace, but said I can go about my normal activities as long as I am gentle on it for the next week or two.  Not sure if I'll be able to do the full frack day - but definitely going to give it a shot and see how it feels.  I'll see how it feels after the first session and just go from there.   Gear up guys!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi