Author Topic: Hi from Pennington,NJ  (Read 363 times)

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
Re: Hi from Pennington,NJ
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 07:18:17 AM »
This MotoGP talk needs to be on the correct forum. John or M.B.! On the other subject for the core group we have the same goal. Ride safe have a spirited ride on nice roads and good company with great food stops.
Totally agree 👍
2009 Kawasaki Z1000

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:10 AM »
This MotoGP talk needs to be on the correct forum. John or M.B.!

Easy Jimbo, MiracleBill is lounging out somewhere down in the Keys.  We don't have to suffer his wrath about cross posting.   I'm the only other member with moderator abilities and I'm way less rigid than him.   That being said, I really do need to get back to the racing board.  I spend all my free time writing track day reports lately! 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Jamhar24

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 09:42:19 AM »
Was not being mean i was just stating the obvious to the new member. All good I'm sure.  ;)
LetsGoRIDDEN!!!!
2009 Kawasaki KLE 650 Versys
2017 Kawasaki ZR900

Xtreme Ron

• Road Captain
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:49 PM »

Easy Jimbo, MiracleBill is lounging out somewhere down in the Keys.  We don't have to suffer his wrath about cross posting.   I'm the only other member with moderator abilities and I'm way less rigid than him.   That being said, I really do need to get back to the racing board.  I spend all my free time writing track day reports lately! 
MB hasn't posted in a while... I think he's really enjoying his retirement!

Welcome Rocco! Hope to meet and ride with you soon!

roccoaloe78

• Chicken Strip
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 08:18:34 AM »

MB hasn't posted in a while... I think he's really enjoying his retirement!

Welcome Rocco! Hope to meet and ride with you soon!
Thank you Ron. 👍
2009 Kawasaki Z1000