Linked Events

• 4/18 - NJMP Thunderbolt Track Day: April 18, 2016

Author Topic: NJMP - Thunderbolt, Monday 4/18  (Read 971 times)

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
NJMP - Thunderbolt, Monday 4/18
« on: February 06, 2016, 10:58:38 AM »
I just signed up for Team Promotion's track day at Thunderbolt on April 18th.  They have a couple of days on the schedule for the weekend of April 9 & 10, but they are through a "sharing" deal with another club.  Since I'm pretty comfortable with the way Team Promotion runs their track days, I'd like to kick the season off with them.  It's a Monday, so I think traffic will be lighter than on a weekend which can mean more track time for everyone.  Plus it's the day after the Gathering of the Nortons, so a great way to officially kick off the 2016 riding season!  Who's with me?
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
Re: NJMP - Thunderbolt, Monday 4/18
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »
Ok . I will have to check my office schedule and if possible I will take that day off . I  would like to do a few more days in the spring.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

Capo

• Sr. Road Captain
NJMP - Thunderbolt, Monday 4/18
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:19:10 PM »
I'm going to have to join the fun later in the year due to work, family, travel commitments, but greatly looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Triumphs
Hondas
A Norton & A Ducati
And an old Moto Morini

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 09:40:55 PM »
Ok . I will have to check my office schedule and if possible I will take that day off . I  would like to do a few more days in the spring.

Ok.   Let me know what other dates in April or May look good to you.  I'd like to get three or four in before the IOM trip.  I'm looking at trying to get in a May session with Keith Code's school as well.
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
-Valentino Rossi

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 10:19:44 PM »

Ok.   Let me know what other dates in April or May look good to you.  I'd like to get three or four in before the IOM trip.  I'm looking at trying to get in a May session with Keith Code's school as well.
I am looking at April 9th 24th and May 30th .

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 10:33:54 PM »
I'm going to have to join the fun later in the year due to work, family, travel commitments, but greatly looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good.  Doc and will get the routine down in the meantime!
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 10:35:04 PM »

I am looking at April 9th 24th and May 30th .

Ok.  Let's talk tomorrow and nail down some of those dates as well!
-Valentino Rossi

Terry Two Cakes

• Sr. Road Captain
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »
Just scheduled to be off on April 18th and will sign up with TPM tonight. We are good to go. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Versys 650 2014
Monster 796 2012

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 10:54:27 PM »
Excellent!   I will reserve us a trackside garage when I get back into town at the end of the week.  Will also ping Larry and see if he's interested in joining - I think he has a bike available to him, but not sure if a Monday will work.
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 08:01:38 AM »
This Monday will be the first NJRATS track day of the season and the weather looks great.   Hoping the field will be pretty thin since its a weekday and we will be able to get lots of track time in!  Terry and I will be in garage #112 for the day, to the left of the timing tower under the VIP suites.  If anyone is off for the day feel free to take a ride down and hang out.  Stay tuned for a ride report!
-Valentino Rossi

John San

• Administrator
  • Road Warrior
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 09:21:47 PM »
-Valentino Rossi